PDFToolBox is a PDF processing utility.
- merge many PDF documents into a single document (PDFMerge)
- split a PDF document into pages (PDFSplit)
- create visual watermark on a PDF document (PDFWatermark)
- extract text from a PDF document to a text file (PDFExtract)
- attach files to a PDF document (PDFAttach)
- read and write metadata of a PDF document
- protect PDF document with a password (PDFProtect)
- supports Save as WWF
- standalone software (please check requirements)
- Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader not required
- can handle password protected PDF documents
- easy to use user interface
- the original PDF file will always remain intact, in case of error you won't lose anything
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system
- .NET Framework 2.0 or newer
The application family contains 7 applications: PDFMerge, PDFSplit, PDFWatermark, PDFExtract, PDFAttach, PDFProtect and PDFToolbox. The first six contains only one function, the last contains all functions above. The metadata editor presents in all applications. Please refer to the online help for more information about the programs and the functions.
The program is free for personal use, however there is a 10 seconds delay when the program starts. If you would like to skip this delay or you want to use the program in other than a personal environment, you have to register.
Applications only with one function: